Cookbooks are friends not food.. wait.. they're food too.. uhmmm....

Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Hola chicas y chicos- so when Bri started this blog she said we could include, among other things, "minor miracles".

WELL

I think I have just witnessed one and it will benefit us all: I just purchased Mollie Katzen's cookbook, "Vegetable Dishes I Can't Live Without" for our haus, for a whopping $1.65 on amazon!! Can I get an "amen"? I hope you're as excited about this purchase as I am- I will definitely be using this wonderful book to make, say, asparagus crepes with warm tarragon-pecan vinaigrette, or eggplant enchiladas. yum. that is all for now.

peace out homefries,
Jer

2 comments:

EllaBella said...

Yay for yummy cook books! I love mollie katzan. Has everyone met Brother Victor the amazingly nice lone benedictine monk in Lagrangville? Well, he writes delicious french cook books that are mostly out of print and expensive on amazon and I JUST FOUND "in celebrations of the seaons" RANDOMLY IN A CT LIBRARY FOR FIVE DOLLARS AS I WAS PASSING THROUGH THE STATE! So yeah, psyched to add it to our cook book library. See everyone soon!

Lau Lau said...

Mmm eggplant in Mexican cuisine sounds amazing. Yay for $1.65 veggie cookbooks!